Steps in total for 2023!
Well done & thank you to all our steppers.
Take yourself from 000 to 9000+ steps!
Any way you can!
Improve your mental health and help out The Code 9 Foundation?
This is where you come to join the team and register to support the 000 - 9000+ steps challenge for The Code 9 Foundation. The first steps to improving your physical and mental health and supporting the health of first responders starts here.
The response to the pandemic has been a trying time for our front-line first responders and they need your support more than ever. Your whole registration fee goes straight to programs designed to support first responders from Ambulance Victoria, Fire Rescue Victoria, Victoria Police and ESTA (000 Operators) with mental health injuries.
The connection between exercise and improved mental health is well documented and let’s face it, the pandemic home restrictions have made us all aware of what it is to have our mental health impacted, how important it is to exercise and how much exercise impacts on your own general feeling of wellbeing. All this, packaged up with the important benefits of improved heart health and knocking off any winter kilos by walking 9000+ steps a day as well as helping a great charity. You can choose to make November a month of great personal development and community impact.
The 000-9000+ Step Challenge gives you a chance to:
- Improve your physical and mental health through regular exercise.
- Feel a sense of achievement by getting off that couch and moving.
- Raise money to help support First Responders suffering from PTSD.
Log your steps and get access to your member only content
- Keep track of your steps and add to the challenge total with our Step Tracker
- Access tips with our member only content
- See how many kms you stepped with our Step Converter
- Use our comparison chart to convert untracked activity into steps